The Silver Lining Bracelet
The Silver Lining bracelet is designed to symbolise a rainbow to remind you to have faith in what the universe has planned for you. A reminder that your path is guided and what is meant for you will happen for you. With every low, there is a purpose of learnings, growth and hope that there is a silver lining in every cloud.
Please note that we suggest customers to measure their wrists with a string (then measuring with a ruler) to determine if they require the bracelet extender.
- Material: Gold plated stainless steel
- Length: 16cM
- Bracelet extender: 5cm
- Tarnish resistant
- Comes with our signature Multi-purpose pouch
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.
It's not just a necklace, it's a self-care routine.
Watch how Vanessa integrates her Affirmation necklace into her morning self-care routine.