Esah and Co
STRENGTH Affirmation Pendant Necklace
“Focus on what you can control,”
We can be often put ourselves down in situations that have not met our expectations. We can overwhelm ourselves in matters that we may not have any control over. Don’t waste your energy. You can’t calm the storm, but you can calm yourself - over time the storm will pass. Find the strength to focus on what you can control.
The Strength Design
This design embodies nature and calmness within ourselves. It symbolises the idea of meditation in nature - one of the most powerful tools to calm our mind, body and soul.
✨Available in 18k plated gold or silver stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (sweat proof & water safe)
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- Adjustable flat link chain
- 45cm chain length with 5cm extender
- 2.5cm by 2cm pendant
- Double sided designs
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water.
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.