THE EMPRESS Affirmation Necklace
"I am who I am. I am enough,"
We grow up in society full of expectations enforced upon us. This can build unrealistic images of who we are and how success is determined in our lives. We can be pulled into multiple directions and inevitably, we end up questioning our identities far too often. In all the noise, listen to yourself. Stay in tune with your soul. Stay true to yourself and love every part of who you are. You are you, and you are enough.
The Empress Design - Designed by us and exclusive to Èsah & Co
The design is inspired by the Empress associated in Tarot cards. The Empress is symbolized as a mother, creator and nurture. She can represent the creation of life, romance, art, or business. The Empress can represent the germination of an idea before it is ready to be fully born, and the need to be receptive to change.
✨Available in 18k plated gold or silver stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (water and sweat safe)
- Adjustable flat link chain
- 45cm chain length with 5cm extender
- 2.5cm by 2cm pendant
- Double sided design
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water.
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.
It's not just a necklace, it's a self-care routine.
Watch how Vanessa integrates her Affirmation necklace into her morning self-care routine.