Esah and Co
GROWTH Affirmation Pendant Necklace
“Do what makes me happy,”
Life is far too short to live with regrets. Want that bag? Get it. Wish you could learn French? Just do it. Work hard for it if it brings you happiness. Yes, there are times in life when we have to make sacrifices. Does it need to cost our own happiness? Yes, there may be times when we may need to compromise. But, when are we compromising too much? Balance is key. Do what brings you happiness.
The Growth Design
Inspired by the Swallowtail butterfly, we wanted to depict the idea of growth and the idea of ourselves evolving and progressing. The drawing of the sun symbolises our goals and ambitions in life - we are the butterfly flying towards the sun attaining our goals whether they are big or small.
✨Available in 18k plated gold or silver stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (sweat proof & water safe)
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- Adjustable flat link chain
- 45cm chain length with 5cm extender
- 2.5cm by 2cm pendant
- Single pendant with double sided design
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.