GRATITUDE Affirmation Pendant Necklace
- Unit Price
"I am grateful for what I have and what is yet to come,"
Through this journey called life, we can all become entangled in the noise of our everyday lives. We are constantly exposed to our so called ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ in a materialistic world. Some may say that society wires us to always want more and to believe that what we have isn’t enough, or what we have now can be better. We are convinced to live through a lens that perceives a cup half empty which can suffocate our energies. Remember to stop and think of gratitude. What are you grateful for? It can be the simplest of things. It is ok to strive for more but to also celebrate what you have now. Find the positives in the most mundane of things. Acknowledge the present and embrace what is yet to come. Life can become a little brighter with gratitude.
The design was inspired by the elements that exist in our daily lives. Placed around the woman are symbols by the Norse Mythology which include courage, friendship, home, physical health, wealth, love and good fortune. The woman herself has a symbol placed on her chest representing the notion of a goddess. The sun and clouds, the moon and the stars represent time and the core of human living.
✨Available in 18k plated gold or silver stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (sweat proof & water safe)
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- 1.3cm x 2.3cm pendant size
- 40cm adjustable rope chain with 5cm extender
- Double-sided design
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water.