GRATITUDE Affirmation Necklace
"I am grateful for what I have and what is yet to come,"
Through this journey called life, we can all become entangled in the noise of our everyday lives. We are constantly exposed to our so called ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ in a materialistic world. Some may say that society wires us to always want more and to believe that what we have isn’t enough, or what we have now can be better. We are convinced to live through a lens that perceives a cup half empty which can suffocate our energies. Remember to stop and think of gratitude. What are you grateful for? It can be the simplest of things. It is ok to strive for more but to also celebrate what you have now. Find the positives in the most mundane of things. Acknowledge the present and embrace what is yet to come. Life can become a little brighter with gratitude.
The design was inspired by the elements that exist in our daily lives. Placed around the woman are symbols by the Norse Mythology which include courage, friendship, home, physical health, wealth, love and good fortune. The woman herself has a symbol placed on her chest representing the notion of a goddess. The sun and clouds, the moon and the stars represent time and the core of human living.
✨Available in 18k plated gold or silver stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (sweat proof & water safe)
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- 1.3cm x 2.3cm pendant size
- 40cm adjustable rope chain with 5cm extender
- Double-sided design
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water.
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.
It's not just a necklace, it's a self-care routine.
Watch how Vanessa integrates her Affirmation necklace into her morning self-care routine.