The Mind Affirmation Necklace - Unisex
The “mind over matter” philosophy, also known as the placebo effect, refers to the ability of the mind to influence the body's physical functions or external experiences. This is a reminder that in some situations, we can change our mindset to act rather than to react. There will be moments when the journey is difficult, but, we have the power to use our resilience and push through, as long as it serves us and our purpose. It is a reminder of how capable you are.
As part of the Brighter Side Collection, I wanted this piece along with others, have a minimal yet powerful design. The Mind Necklace is designed intentionally to be more minimal to cater versatility. The simple engraving of an ascending line between 'mind and 'matter' acts as the word 'over' whilst representing growth. The other side has a delicate cubic zirconia to add a sophisticated touch - Jane.
✨Available in 18k plated gold or silver stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (sweat proof & water safe)
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- 1.7cm x 1.5cm pendant size
- Delicate 0.1mm cubic zirconia
- 40cm adjustable rope chain with branded 5cm extender
- Double-sided design
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water.
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.
It's not just a necklace, it's a self-care routine.
Watch how Vanessa integrates her Affirmation necklace into her morning self-care routine.