Esah and Co
HARMONY Affirmation Pendant Necklace
"I am kind to myself and to those around me,"
The idea of harmony can be perceived in many ways. It can be perceived as harmony in oneself – showing love and compassion towards yourself. Letting yourself heal. Harmony can be perceived as the kindness and understanding you give to others. This design is a gentle reminder to balance both perceptions. Whether it be a reminder to mend relationships; to be more understanding of others even if that means to agree to disagree; or to protect yourself from giving too much and not enough to yourself.
✨Available in 18k plated gold or silver stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (sweat proof & water safe)
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- 1.3cm x 2.3cm pendant size
- 40cm adjustable rope chain with 5cm extender
- Double-sided design
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water.
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.