MANIFEST Affirmation Necklace
Back in Stock!
“I am worthy of all good things,”
A gentle reminder that you deserve whatever you truly desire. Believe in manifesting, but also believe in yourself. Make your first move, watch the progress unfold – even if that means learning from the falls. Celebrate each bit of success and remember that you are worthy of all good things.
The Design - Designed by us and exclusive to Èsah & Co
The design encompasses a goddess wrapped with the phases of the moon which represents time. The sun framing the woman’s head symbolises a crown and the sense of empowerment. Her body is surrounded by nature which is a reminder to stay grounded through the process.
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Tarnish resistant (sweat proof & water safe)
- 1.3cm x 2.3cm pendant size
- 40cm adjustable rope chain with 5cm extender
- Double-sided design
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water.
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.
It's not just a necklace, it's a self-care routine.
Watch how Vanessa integrates her Affirmation necklace into her morning self-care routine.