FOREVER Affirmation Necklace
“I am loved,”
We give thanks to those who love us. To those who love us unconditionally; to those who try their best to love us. This is a tribute to the mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers, caregivers; whoever we define as one who help us grow, stuck and still stay by our side through thick and thin - this is a symbol of thanks, gratitude and love. This is a reminder that they are loved, that we are loved, and to those who have passed and have left us with memories, still remain to love us.
The Forever Design - Designed by us and exclusive to Èsah & Co
We wanted the design to celebrate, remember and acknowledge not just Mothers on Mother’s Day, but all who we define as one who has loved and nurtured us as a mother or father figure. I wanted the design to symbolise forever, promises and unconditional love, with a reminder for your special someone that they are loved. Daisies symbolise family and unconditional love. The Pinkie promise is the focal point of the design being one of the most traditional gestures to make promises. ‘Forever’ is engraved by the hands with a butterfly to symbolise growth, clarity and peace. The lock represents eternity, or a symbol of the notion “by your side,”
This can also be a reminder for any loved one, your bestie, your soulmate.
✨Available in 18k plated gold stainless steel✨
- 18K PVD gold plated 316 stainless steel
- Includes multi-purpose cloth pouch
- Adjustable flat link chain
- 50cm chain length with 10cm extender
- 1.0 by 1.1cm pendant
- Double sided design
- Polish regularly with Èsah & Co multi-purpose cloth pouch to help keep its shine
- Wipe off any perfume, lotion or tanning lotion and after use in the pool or salt water
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.
It's not just a necklace, it's a self-care routine.
Watch how Vanessa integrates her Affirmation necklace into her morning self-care routine.