Esah and Co
DAISY TWO LAYER STAINLESS STEEL GOLD CHAIN
Add a touch of luxury to your wardrobe with this two-layered Daisy chain necklace. The stainless steel metal is durable for everyday wear, so you can layer it with your favourite chains.
- 45cm length
- Thick 18k PVD gold plating
- Stainless steel
- Long lasting and anti-tarnish
- Avoid harsh chemicals that may affect gold plating such as salt water and chlorine.
- Avoid abrasive surfaces
- Polish with soft cloth to keep its shine
Our range is made with high-grade 316L stainless steel. Why? We want it durable for everyday wear. 100% water and sweat safe AND skin friendly.
Your jewellery comes with a 12 month warranty. For more details click here.
- Avoid exposure to harsh chemicals such as perfumes, lotions and tanning sprays that may discolour your jewellery. If exposed, rinse with water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in our signature multi-use pouch for safe keeping and for polishing.
Sterling silver is well-known to be a precious metal, however, it is very delicate in its nature. Sterling silver is 'easier' to manipulate which therefore means jewellery makers have the freedom to make more intricate designs compared to stainless steel. This means extra care needs to be taken in order for your sterling silver pieces to last a lifetime. We recommend that gold-plated sterling silver is not to be worn regularly in the shower as harsh chemicals from products that may be used will affect the colouring as well as inducing product build up in certain areas. Warranty will be void if negligence is suspected from photos.